Kamis, 23 Februari 2012

#4 Daily Journal

Thursday!
What a bad day! Most parts of my day were really worst.
It was hard for me to wake up in the morning. So, I woke up late and also came late to my first class. I was feeling tired.
After I finished my first and second class, I asked my friend to accompany me to the traditional market to buy a T-shirt, but it was so hard for us to find the T-shirt that I want. When I finally gave up, my friend saw the T-shirt, and then I took it one.
In a noon, I was in UKKPK. In that time, the members of UKKPK celebrated their leader's birthday. It was interesting at first, but when the members throw the leader with flour and eggs, the situation became worse. The leader tried to catch everyone and gave them the flour and eggs from his shirt. He also tried to catch me and my friends. I really hated when he gave me those smell flour and eggs. He acted like a child. What a bad boy! If i could, I really want to hit him. >:o
In the evening, when I arrived home, my roomate, Indah, asked me to have some massage. So, after she finished praying Magrib, I and she went to the massager. How happy I am after I had some massage on my body. haha :D
I wish I will sleep tight after I had the massage, and wake up early tomorrow.
Okay, that's all for today. I wanna go to sleep now.
See you tomorrow. :)

1 komentar:

  1. what a kind of good girl Indah is. May i have some massage from Indah too??

    BalasHapus