Kamis, 19 Mei 2011

It is about Me

             This story is about me, about myself. My name is Indah Shintia Masniari. I was born in October 16th, 1992 in Pematang Siantar, North Sumatera. I have flat nose, short black hair, and rounded eyes. I am about 152 cm height and 39 kg weight. I am a daughter from Abdul Miski and Elfrida Afni Simanjuntak. My parents just have two children, and I am the youngest. I am Javanese because my father is Javanese but my mother is Bataknese.
            Tell about me, I think I am a lovely person. I have many friends and I think they like me. Even thought, some friends and my family said that I am a moody person. I think they were true about that thing. Actually, I am a temperamental person. I am easy to get angry, but also easy to feel sad. I think I am a sensitive person.
            Tell about my education, I graduated from SDN 015 Pematang kayu arang in Pekanbaru, but actually, I usually move from one school to other school. May be I moved for about five times. For continuing my education, I studied in SMPN 1 Pekanbaru until I graduate. After that, I continued my Senior high school in Pematang Siantar at SMK Kartini YPI. I majored in Accounting that time. Now, for continuing my collage, I study in Universitas Negeri Padang majoring in English Department.

            My daily activities are like usual people’s activities or maybe not. I usually go to school from Monday to Friday, but sometimes I must go to school every day including Sunday. I take eight classes this semester; five classes for my major and three classes for “mku”. The five classes are listening I, writing I, reading I, speaking & pronunciation I, and structure I. For the three classes are “Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan”, “Pendidikan Agama”, and “Bahasa Indonesia”.
            Even those are make me exhausted, I always try to finish them fast. About my bad habit, I hope my friends and my family can understand. I will try to change my bad habit, I will try to be patience and not easy to get angry. I know that will be hard, but I will try to make my life better than now.

8 komentar:

  1. I like your essay, but it almost become narrative essay, according to me.

    BalasHapus
  2. I think, your essay is really good

    I don't have any comment :))

    BalasHapus
  3. in paragraph 2, line 6, you should not write "in there". The correct is just "there"

    BalasHapus
  4. i get confused with your essay ndah..........

    hahahaha
    too honest and likes "curcol"

    hahaha but keep writing in honest....
    hahhaa

    BalasHapus
  5. you must be objective every your sentences

    BalasHapus
  6. I’ll comment about yourself but it is according to me. You are so boyish. As I see now, you can not be a real girl :p you are still childish too. Sometimes you make me disappointed. But it is ok. It is a human’s character. I also always do ugly things when I feel not so comfortable with myself and everyone around me will be disappointed with me too. Your essay is good. Keep good on writing, Indah :)

    BalasHapus
  7. please remove your acne. it is so disgusting :p *kidding kwek

    BalasHapus
  8. may be you can add more photos cok :)

    BalasHapus